The Center Meeting House organization is a 501(c)3 charity registered with the IRS, that works to restore, preserve and encourage the use of our Center Meeting House, located at the center of scenic Newbury, New Hampshire. This glorious building is a showcase of our town’s history, and serves as a grand venue for a variety of town-wide events or intimate family, cultural or civic gatherings.
We expect that the Center Meeting House will:
- Be as it was architecturally
- Be the heart of our community
- Connect us to our forefathers
- Host cultural, social and family events
- Encourage the exchange of ideas
- Unite and enrich us in this beautiful town of Newbury, New Hampshire